- 24 chicken wings
- 1⁄8 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp. pureed chipotle in adobo
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp. honey
- 12 ounces River City Raspberry Ale
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season chicken wings with salt and pepper and set aside.
- For the marinade, combine and whisk the rest of the ingredients.
- Add marinade to the chicken wings, making sure the wings are coated on all sides.
- Arrange chicken wings in one layer in a baking dish. Pour the remaining sauce on top of the wings.
- Roast wings in the oven for 45-60 minutes.
- Baste frequently. Wings will be done when the sauce has cooked down and the meat falls off of the bone.