- 1.25 lbs (24 oz) Velveeta
- 1 can (114 mL) diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup fine diced sweet red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup pepita mole sauce - available at your local Latin market
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1⁄4 tsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tbsp. minced roasted garlic
- 1⁄2 tsp. ancho chili powder or chipotle pepper powder
- 1⁄2 tbsp. onion powder
- 1⁄2 bottle of Rig Pig Pale Ale - Drink the rest
- 150 gr. softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Cut Velveeta cheese into 1-inch cubes.
- Place cubed Velveeta into heavy bottom sauce pot, and add all remaining ingredients.
- Heat pot over low heat stirring constantly until all ingredients combine to a smooth consistency, approx. 15 to 20 minutes - do not boil.
- Transfer to baking dish, top with shredded Monterey jack cheese and bake in oven 350°F for 10-15 minutes, until bubbly. Serve with crisp nacho chips or grilled flour tortillas.