- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2⁄3 bottle of Brewfoot Blueberry Ale - Drink the rest
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 4 strips cooked chopped bacon
- 1⁄4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Whisk together egg, beer, vanilla and melted butter add to flour mixture and whisk until combined well.
- Heat an oiled skillet over medium heat. Spoon batter onto skillet and cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake - add chopped bacon and several blueberries to pancake. Flip and cook until finished on the other side. Serve with your favourite syrup.