- 1⁄3 bottle of Curly Horse IPA - Drink the rest
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. Montreal steak spice
- 1⁄2 tsp. coarse black pepper
- 1⁄2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. minced green onion
- 2-4 steaks of your favorite cut
- Preheat BBQ.
- Use a fork to lightly poke holes throughout steaks, and place in large baking dish.
- Mix beer and remaining ingredients in bowl well. Top steaks and turn over a few times, cover with plastic wrap and marinate 1-2 hours in cooler.
- Remove steaks from marinate. Pour the remaining marinate into small sauce pan and reduce over low heat 5 minutes to make steak glaze.
- Cook steaks to desired doneness, baste with steak glaze last minute of cooking.